[HIRING] Currencies Shop UI - Artist

ABOUT THE JOB:

We are looking for someone who has some professional experience with rendering images. It is a small job, we only need few images, but maybe more in the future.

We can’t share much about our upcoming game, but some details consist of it being a third-person shooter game. There are 2 in-game currencies that could be purchased through Shop UI. So, the images would need to look similar to the example of a Shop UI below:

We need 12 images for the Currency Shop UI as soon as possible. More information about images and in-game currencies when we negotiate for the price.

PAYMENT:

We will pay 1k R$ for each image, we can negotiate to fit your needs. We will only pay with robux nothing else.

CONTACT US:

You can contact me via discord: Jaklic#8905

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

2 Likes

How would you provide the resources for the images on the buttons? Are we supposed to render the coin and gem images ourselves?

2 Likes

Actually all we need are those gems and coins images, but different currencies. We don’t need whole Shop UI, just those 12 renders (of gems and coins). I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear enough.

1 Like

I’ve sent you a friend request. I’m V.#8916.

Sent you a friend request. I’m Berry#2587

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.