[HIRING] Customer Support Representatives!

Mil-sim Industries

About Us

Hello, Military Simulator Industries is rapidly approaching the release of new tech that will vastly change the face of mil-sim game play on Roblox. We are currently searching to expand our staff to include support staff.

The Team
@RoyallKiller - Team Lead / Programmer
@marctheboy - 3D Modeler / Programmer
@ii_Bionic - 2D Graphics / Logo’s
@DaffyDavinko - User Interface / Programmer
@Intimidating - Customer Support Lead
OPEN - Customer Support Representative
OPEN - Customer Support Representative

UI / Programmer

This position has been filled!

We are looking for a professional UI developer able to design our various UI’s and program its visual functionality. You would join our team as our lead UI designer. We expect excellent quality custom made UI’s that adhere to the mil-sim genre.

Our system needs 2 crucial UI completed by the end of this month. We expect each UI will take between 4-5 hours.

You Must have Discord to apply!

Customer Support Representative

We are looking for two customer support representatives. You must have a basic understanding of how to use the Roblox Studio. You must also have good verbal and written communication skills. As a Customer support rep, you will be directly involved in assisting our clients with the functionality and installation of our various mil-sim systems. You will also assist our clients with using the client Account Manager, both within a Roblox game and on our website.

Our customer support demands are already exceeding our initial expectations. You will be fully trained in using our various tools for repairing issues with our system.

We are interested in helping new developers learn the skills they need. This position is an excellent opportunity for personal development.

You Must have Discord to apply!

Payment

Customer Support Representative:
Service rates - varies (25-250R$/service ticket), contact for more information.

Contact Us

You can contact me via discord: Jodo@0385

There may be delays reponse time.

Best of luck to all!

3 Likes

Well I am interested! Accept the discord request please.

1 Like

I am horrible at designing UI, though I specialize in programming. Is this fine?

Unfortunately we are looking for a good ui designer, however feel free to contact me on discord If you believe you might be a good fit for the team regardless! Who knows we may open a new position :wink:.

Ah, seems nice I will make sure to dm you.

1 Like

The UI developer position has been filled, the post has been updated accordingly.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.