Hiring dev for my game!

About me

Hello there, i am conbovodich- a builder/modeller/animator.
Currently i am starting a project about simulator game. And i am looking for some dev to help me make this project. The game will be so cool, i put a high hope on it.

##About the game
Its will start with two classes. The gun class and the sword class. People from 2 classes and fight each other in the fightzone. There are aslo some NPC so yeah player can kill them to get money, buy weapon. And you will have some training animation to get stronger and kill stronger NPC. There are some bosses too!

The Team
@couldbeyou - Builder
@couldbeyou - Builder
@couldbeyou - Scripter
@couldbeyou - UI
@couldbeyou - Animator
@conbovodich - Builder/ modeller
You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for a dev to join my team. We expect high quality work that will be able to help me to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one

Payment

Our preferred payment method is [Robux].We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.
Builder : 20%
Scripter : 20%
Animator : 15%
GFX designer : 10 %
UI desiner : 10 %

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or discord at: kien_developer#1946
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What is this game about you dont really provide that information

This game is a fighting simulator game. It will have some bot and bosses to fight to gain money, buy weapon and become stronger.

2 Likes

I have sent direct message on dis

2 Likes

I have sent you a friend request on discord. I hope to hear back from you soon.

I need gfx designer too.Sorry for not saying

1 Like

Heya I can do you the gfx in lightning speed

Discord:A1.2trappy#4996

2 Likes

Still looking for builder and animator, UI more

Ok i still need the UI designer

down for a logo design.

Message me on the dev fourm to get in contact with me or join me ingame on roblox.
read the full post for more info.

Now i need one more scripter, plz join

Only one more scripter! (Jajwiaj)

What roles are you hiring? I would like to help.

Uhhhh.dont you just get scam so…

How do you know I just got scammed?

Still find scripter (whys shgssgh)

If you’re still trying to find a scripter, maybe move the percentage up a little to 20% or 25%. Scripters and builders usually get the same % and some will argue scripting is harder than building. Hope this helped you find a scripter :+1:

1 Like

Ok guys, now i have update the post and the scripter % is up now, feel free to apply

how many is your funds?
i’m just curious?
I might be interested :neutral_face:

Sorry but this is a % project so when the game come out, i will pay you due to the profit