[HIRING] Developer Recruitment for The Adventure Games

ABOUT VSCORP

VSCorp is the Studio behind the all adventurous, creative and interactive game known as “The Adventure Games”. VSCorp has a centralized aim on creating fun, original and unique games for all audiences to enjoy. We have a goal of not only just creating games for all to enjoy, but we also have a goal of having fun and being social and interactive with developers in a natural manner for all employees who work at VSCorp to gain the most enjoyable development working experience. In our view we see that the VSCorp’s development team on the Adventure Games is more than just a simple team, it’s a family.

ABOUT THE ADVENTURE GAMES

The Adventure Games is a survivor based reality competition game, in which 12-20 players must split into 2 teams and compete in various challenges to then vote their team members off in aim to finally be the last to remain to win.

Examples of our Game

WHAT WE PROVIDE

• A clean and professional but relaxed work environment, where your creative input matters and is put into consideration.

• A diverse, passionate and creative team of people who collaborate to create a fun and immersive experience for players.

• An opportunity to create something ambitious and to push the boundaries of the Roblox platform with the use of your skills and talents to represent the group in a dynamic and versatile way.

• The opportunity for learning leadership skills, team management and as well as growing together with other developers.

• Payment of R$3000 per month (Minimum) or higher based on performance, behavior, organizational skills, communication, and reliability. USD Payment is as well optional.

Disclaimer: The Adventure Games is still in early development, thus current payment is likely to be lower than payment on release.

HIRING POSITIONS

Below is a list of all current position openings which are available for hire at VSCorp.

• Scripter/Programmer

• Builder/Modeller

• Audio/Music Composer

REQUIREMENTS

For VSCorp’s developer requirements. VSCorp is looking for well rounded, creative and talented candidates who will help make The Adventure Games (Including any other future titles from VSCorp) be an even greater and even more enjoyable experience for players. Developers must have a basis of understanding business terms and that all decisions made by VSCorp are NOT personal, and are all for business reasons. All users being hired must be of the age of 16 and up.

Traits we expect from hired developers:

• 1-5 Years experience in their field of work. (Minimum)

• Able to work full time

• Strong communication skills in English

• Strong grasp in understanding Roblox Studio and its capabilities in aspects of their skill.

• Strongly motivated and passionate about what they do. (As well as being highly motivated on working on the game)

• Highly interactive with team members.

• Calm, collective and understanding in conversation and discussions.

Below is information regarding the skill requirements for developer positions, eg: Scripter, UI Designer, etc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1--ucJxS4BWR5PnndO48PlWKsY24f-UXVmETj-znKcX8/edit?usp=sharing

DEVELOPER APPLICATION

In order to apply for a development position at VSCorp please contact us directly at vscorprbx@gmail.com with the exact template layout shown below with the inclusion of information regarding you.

Developer Application Template

Name:

Profession:

Roblox Profile:

Social Media Profile: Twitter, Youtube etc.

Gmail:

Description about Yourself:

What you can provide:

Link to: CV / Resume or DevForum Portfolio

SOCIAL MEDIA

For any more information about VSCorp feel free to check our social media listed below:

Our Group: VSCorp - Roblox

Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/vs_corp

Our Discord Community: Discord

20 Likes

I love survivor and would love to apply but I have not been building for long enough to apply for a project like this. I wish you luck in making the game and hope it ends up on the front page.

2 Likes

i have sent email , interested for the job :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could have done the job but I only know lua :sob:

1 Like

It’s not mandatory to know more languages, we could still use you!

Duicenツ#7457

1 Like

Using me sounds inappropriate :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did I actually type that? Lol.

“Use” in this context means that you still have value for the team. You could still join us even if you don’t know these other languages. Don’t take these words too literal.

Hello!

I’ll be sending in a composing application, I am very interested! I saw that your age limit was 16+. I’m 15 years old, but will be turning 16 within the next few months - I was wondering if it would be fine with you if I could still apply. I assume the age requirement is to ensure professionalism and experience, both of which I have.

1 Like

Because of how eager you are to join the team, we will be sure to talk to you!

Be sure to add me on discord :
Duicenツ#7457

I sent a email, Hope we can work together in the future!

2 Likes

G’afternoon, I’m a fomer Head-of-Developer for VSCorp’s, we’re looking forward for all new entries coming forward, we are still recurting, so don’t be shy!

2 Likes

DevForHire is trusted and a very nice South African lad,

3 Likes

Im interested in joining this team I have portfolio and if your up to it I can do a live build to show off my skills! My Disc is AuroraStudio#9148

1 Like

Hello, there I have sent my application to your email I hope to hear more from you guy’s, and I hope you are having a great day. ^^

My discord: DevNetCheese#2833

1 Like

We will be looking forward to all of your applications!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.