Hiring Developers an Upcoming RPG

An upcoming RPG

About Me

Hello! My name is Alex I am a scripter. However, I am terribly busy with school work, but I want to get my ideas down on code. My portfolio can be viewed here ----> Portfolio

The Team
@username - Environment Design
@username - Scripter
@Inspirre - UI
@username - Builder & Modeler
@cademan122133 - Composer
@username - animating

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers to join our team as our lead content artists. We expect high quality that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying by revenue which means you may have to take a risk but what’s life without a little risk right?

• Scripter - 15-20%
  • Enviorment Design - 15-20%
  • Builder & Modeler - 10-15%
  • UI - 10-15%
  • Animation 10-15%
  • Composing - 10-15%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/NYDynamics or via Discord at: NYDynamics#3191
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Why are you paying the music composer, animator and UI designer in %? They should be paid in USD or robux per asset. You should increase the pay of the builder, environment designer and the scripter who should get the most %.

7 Likes

Can you put the specifics for each job? As you have only seem to put the specifics for the modeller.

Also, it’s a good idea if you would write a bit about what the game is.

I have no idea what the game is about, so why should I apply?

And like @vamik64 said, why are you paying the composer, animator and ui designer %?

I also feel like the % for the Scripter and Builder is quite low, but until we know what the game is actually about and what we’ll be doing we won’t really know.

As other devs mentioned, you’re underpaying scripter and builder.
Positions like Music Composer always get payment right after the job done.
At all it’s nice, just the payments.
:wink:

I’d like to apply for animator.
My discord is Sknnyboy#8163

Can I apply as builder! I am willing to work for you payment or not

You know scripting and building is like most of the work I would say scripting is like alot of work.

I’m interested in the building position. I haven’t been doing it for long, but I’m motivated. (I can also do GFX for the game. thenceforth designs)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.