Hiring Developers For a Black Magic 2 Game

Black Magic 2 Inspiration

About Us

Salutations. I am looking to create a successful development team to create a game similar to Black Magic 2. I am looking for developers who are willing to join the team and work with us on our new game.

The Team
@open-Scripter
@open-Builder
@open-UI
@open-Animator
@open-Modeler

If you do not know what Black Magic 2 is, please watch this video: Roblox Black Magic II Everything Man - YouTube

About The Job

We are looking for developers to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality creations that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We expect you to put the best you can give for this project, if you are busy with another I suggest you to not apply for any positions since we do not want to stress anyone out with the game.

Payment

This was originally suppose to be for fun and a chance for developers to bring out all of their knowledge and skills so for now it will only be percentages. But do not click off, this game plan is designed with mechanics that will make the game fullproof.

Contact Us

You must be 14 years or older with 2 years of experience, if you are not 14 (If 13) you can still apply must you must try to convince me.
Contact me at the Developer Forum with your portfolio or you can contact me with my Discord: Monte#1067

Hope to see you on the team, cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.