Hiring Developers for a team

About Us

Hi there! Hello there. So far, we have 2 devs. We need a scripter, and our first game is going to be about basketball.

The Team
@SchwarzWalde - Game Designer/Builder/Owner 10%
@TheCarbyneUniverse - UI Design 10%
@Desirevoids - Co-game designer/ Scripting helper
@username - Modeler 20%
@username - Scripter 40%
@username - Clothing Designer 10%

The extra 10% will go into ad’s and commissions for things the team cannot do. These percentages are also negotiable.

About The Job

So, we need a scripter, and a modeler. The modeler will design gear, such as headbands armbands, ect. (mainly things you see in the basketball community)
We prefer if the Modeler can creature textures/designs for the gear created.

So we need to find a scripter before we start development, though we might start building and basic UI Design.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can you specify more about what the game is about? I want to know whether you are trying to make another RB World.

3 Likes

I’m trying to make an LBA game. I want to make a game similiar to phenom and BallOut. I’m not really going to talk about my ideals here, since someone might steal it.

2 Likes

This is an inconvenience for programmers, you’re more likely to receive minimal to no interest shown by preferring to disclose in private rather than public. Here’s a recruitment format i’d highly recommend you consider mimicking.

For those that aren’t aware, Roblox basketball specifically older leagues such as RBA is a huge financial risk. I personally grew up with this community so I’m more familiar with its background, they’re consisted of F2P rather than P2W. If anyone is interested in this project make sure you’re 100% confident in @SchwarzWalde’s marketing strategies as this particular market isn’t a quick rich scheme.

I wouldn’t recommend doing this, if you or your modeler isn’t able to match the programmers speed it’s possible they’ll lose interest in the project. It’s better to have everything ready for the programmer so there’s no inconveniences or reasons given to abandon the project. Another recommendation would be to consider reading this to better understand what developers are looking for.

2 Likes

You took so much time to post that, but thanks for the info. I believe that me and my team can take over the LBA Market. NBA: Phenom hardly ever gets updated, and at its current state, its extremely buggy. I think theres a chance we can bring back Hoopz/High school basketball OG’s, if we do this right. Another thing I can build pretty quick, and even if the programmer is too quick for us, I already know what I want, so, he doesn’t have to wait on us. We may not make riches at the beginning, but this wont be our only project. This project is just something I want, so the LBA community can have a game to depend on. Lb MyPark is laggy/buggy, and so is BallOut. Phenom is dead, and buggy. If we pull it off the entire LBA community would follow our games, and we wouldn’t have to spend anything on adverts(for the basketball game), this could also bring in cash, because you know how ballers like their designer clothing/gear. Thanks for the info though.

3 Likes

Hello. Can you please tell us what you’ll give to the developers if the game doesn’t recieve r$?

1 Like

This game will make money, though sadly if you guys quit I can’t pay you before you leave. I understand if you don’t want to join the team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you know that that game will 100% make money? I asked what you would do if it didn’t make any R$, and I didn’t get an answer to that question.

1 Like

I’m well known in the LBA Community (the community I want to make this game for)
And, I have friends who are also really popular in the community. Getting people to play and spend their robux will be easy.

1 Like

You still haven’t answered my question. I am starting to believe that you do not have a backup plan for what you will do if the game doesn’t succeed.

1 Like

If it doesn’t succeed then I’d have to owe the people in the team. I am extremely confident in this though.

I would like to apply for the job as a scripter.

Also may you give specific details on what your goal or our goal is in this.

For example what are you trying to create?

I respect you handing out percentages instead of an upfront payment.

However, keep your team as small as you can. Minimizes potential loss and keeps you more grounded to what goals are needed to accomplish your end product. I see a lot of people try to build massive teams due to over-complication and horrid planning. Don’t make that mistake or it will and can cost you your time, other’s time and potentially money. All of which is valued.

Goodluck on your game. Hope you do well.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice…

Hey matey! I’m a builder with examples. PS they were made in 10 mins for examples.

I can also do a bit of scripting.
Discord: jackk#6346

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.