[Hiring] Developers for our new Game

i have a composer
srry …

why do u want to know? 30 charecters

imma friend u on discord my discord is asimo30890340#7189

Hello @Wii_PlayerYT I’m a programmer.
If you need one contact me!

And I am Between intermediate and advanced.

hm have u discord? …30 charecters…

well because if i were to get hired i need to know what im getting in return, and i need to know what the games about so i have some idea of what im getting myself into, also you are awfully unprofessional.

1 Like

Uhm sorry but i already have 3 builders me include

Yes, I have.
My discord account is l17v#2978.

i didnt say i was going to build?

so why are u here? thats confusing me

You are not understanding. Everyone need’s to know what they’re going to get. It’s unprofessional if you just post this without a specific pay. You need to be more specific. Also, @RoadmanBruno did not say he was going to build. He was just saying how it is unprofessional to not create a proper post. He was just giving you tips on how to improve your post.

1 Like

i’m explaining all on discord when i talk to my team. Is this answer of ur question?

It would be a better idea to elaborate on how much % each job gets. If it depends on how much work they do then I would say "from insert % to insert max % is how much insert job will make.

I was just giving you a tip on how to improve your post. As I and @RoadmanBruno has stated, you need to include more information such as the pay. You need to have the specific pay on your post. It just looks very unprofessional if you don’t have a specific pay on it.

As @ShadowedxEntity has also stated, it would be more professional to add the percentages for each job.

Such as;

• Builder (30%)
  • GFX Artist (50%)
  • GUI Creator (20%)

It would improve your post by a million percent!

2 Likes

i like to tell the % on discord “private” to make good deals

1 Like

yes i know and i made a plan but i reveal all on my discord server

I have a question. How would you make a,

-? It just seems like it would make it unprofessional not discussing everything in the post. What is someone did not have DiscordApp because they are restricted it?

1 Like

Also the title of this topic has two p’s in “developpers” It does not look professional and I suggest fixing it.

1 Like

what shall i do?
“…devloppers…”
is a good title isn’t it?

I am sorry but I have another thing to state. The way your speech is on the DevForum looks unprofessional.

When I saw this I thought it was very unprofessional.

I also have to state, “Devloppers” has only one P and another E so, it should be, “Developers”.

1 Like