[Hiring] Developers for our new Game

[Hiring] Developers for our new Game

About Us

YO there! We are The Coin Army, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, 3D Modelers, GFX Designers, Scripters,Gui designers, Animator and a Composer who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Coin City!

The Team
@asimo30890340_ALT - Owner
@JBTestBot - Co-Owner
@Wii_PlayerYT - Dev Leader
@username - Scripter
@username - GUI
@username - 3D Modeler
@DeIusively - Builder
@username - GFX
@username - Animator
@username - Composer
@VZRtamvan - World designer

About The Job

We are looking for porfissional Developers to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying per % .Our preferred payment method is Robux.
We will pay after the game comes out and we earn robux from it

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord the tag asimo30890340#7189
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello! Im interested in the GUI position,Can you tell me more about the game in discord?

I have already friended you btw

If the game doesn’t make money, how is all the hard work secured paywise? I think we should have a chat over discord. I’ve added you.

1 Like

I sended you a friend request on discord. I am a programmer.

i accepted ur friend request on discord

1 Like

Hello! I am a GFX artist. Message me on DevForum messages if you’re interested in seeing my work. (I will send my portfolio).

hello lemme see ur works
idk if i hire u cuz i already have one but pls show me ur work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am actually cousins with the other GFX artist you hired. xd

2 Likes

are u the cousin from lava?
K nice to meet u i guess

2 Likes

Yeah, I am lol. Nice to meet you too. So, are you interested in hiring me?

1 Like

maybe
imma choose one of u but maybe u can work together.
Is that possible?

If you only need one image, you can hire Lava. If you need more than one image, Lava and I can half the work.

Lava and I both agreed on this, I just asked her. :smiley:

ok nice cuz i don’t want to be rude thats why i didn’t want to say no or kick anyone

are u finished with the thumbnails?

If you are still in need of a Composer here is my portfolio.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-mazte-music-composer

What is the game about?
(30 characters)

We will pay after the game comes out and we earn robux from it.

This is a huge red flag and poor recruiting. You should not solely be relying on the profit of your game to give money to those that are dedicating blood and time. When it comes to a (possible) case of where you have a game that has not reached the profit you desired, you’re gonna be a debt full of trouble.

You should have the Robux beforehand, ready for payment before relying on the profit of the game.

1 Like

Hello! I’m RazorBladedino117, a scripter. Please either friend me on discord or direct message me here on the DevForum.

My discord tag: @RazorBladedino117#5440

what exactly is coin city and how much does each person get in percentage?