Hiring developers for Rainy Airlines

About Us

Hello, welcome to Rainy Airlines, we are the best and safest airlines on Roblox! We are currently looking for developers to build a new airport for our group. If you are interested, please contact us.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We are also looking for a good scripter who can help improve our game’s mechanics.

Payment

For the good work, we will pay 315 Robux weekly.

Group: Rainy Airlines - Roblox

Discord: Discord

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings Akkoard.
I would be interested in the role of the UI designer. I have a cartoon AI on my portfolio but I could do some normal. My portfolio: [FOR HIRE] HASKYNEK - Builder,Modeler,Clothing Designer,Cartoon GFX

1 Like

This pay is very very very low. I would suggest increasing the price to get more applicants!

3 Likes

Well, not all of us are millionaires, so keep that in mind.

315 R$ weekly equates to just 1260 R$ a month. That’s 4.41 dollars a month! Just about 52.92 yearly.

It is extremely low payment. It’s not even at the hundreds threshold.

You can still most likely find a builder for that much, though. Just know that it won’t be a high quality builder as you’re looking for (almost for sure).

4 Likes

Interested. Please join our Discord server and talk to us.

Ok, we understand that, but that sort of pay doesn’t even effect millionaires! Referring to millionaires with a low pay like that suggests to me that you don’t really understand payment and recurring payouts. I agree with @MetatableIndex

2 Likes

I’d say for now, use percentages. Keep with this payment method until you can afford higher pay, e.g 1000 Robux weekly. This will give the workers something to look forward to!

1 Like

Hello, I am interested. I am a builder. I am at school, so I’ll join the discord later. I have built airports before.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.