Hiring Developers for story game

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are The Mystery Fighters, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, scripters, and others who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game! The game is a new story game called ‘‘Abandoned House’’

The Team
@DarkAgeOwl - Scripter
@ImagineLeqtric - UI
@username - Builder/Modeler
@username - Game thumbnail maker

About The Job

We are looking for professional Developers to join our team. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

I am Paying in robux. Different job will have different amounts. Please DM on me discord for further details.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or DM my on discord Steph#2438

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just saying, you can’t ask for investors on the Dev Forum, as it’s against the rules.

1 Like

I’m interested. kirsa#0041, talk to you soon.

I am interested in being a scripter or a builder! im Cookie#1435

Interested! Ulxqra#0818
I would like to talk on disc.

I am interested in being Enviromental Design. Im CoolguyRoblox#0799

OK, to tell you straight, scripters and programmers are the same thing. You dont need a badge/gamespass creator because anybody can do that and GFX artists are the people who make thumbnails. Builders/Modelers can probably handle environmental design. These are ridiculous roles.

1 Like

I’m interested; SolarFlash12#6405

Okay idc. be rude all you want lolz

I added you on discord!

I would like to be the graphic designer, I will dm you now Social#8980

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.