Hiring developers

About Us

Welcome to The Atheria Team, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.

The Team
@intzane - Lead Developer
@username - Builders
@username - Scripters
@username - Modelers
@username - Music

About The Job

We are looking for developers to help us create a game. The game we are creating will be a adventure game (World//Zero, Swordburst for Reference). You will be required to create maps, guns, UI designs, and more depending on your specialty.

This game will have our own maps, assets, and new UI Designs. There will also be more added into the game as we go along. If you are on the team you will be given more information on this game.

Payment

Once the game is out and making profits you will earn a percentage from the game at the end of each week.

If the game does not make any profits during the creation of the game, each developer will be granted with their referable price for their work.

Our payment source will be robux but in the future of our game it will be moved to USD.

Contact Us

If you’re interested, please contact intzane#7719 on Discord. Make sure to include:

1. Roblox username, age
  2. Previous projects
  3. Your favorite personal creation
  4. Your strengths and weak points as a developer

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im interested in making something for the game! I could do some builders but i think i could be most useful with music!

Discord: Splatty_YT#2839

If i do get hired could i get payed in Robux Only? I dont really take USD. Thx

im interested but my past works were unfortunately earresd there for i dont have anywork to show you but if you want i could make something for you first and then we could talk about it
Please contact me on Momintum#7452 in discord thank you

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.