Hiring Developers

Hiring Developers

About Us

Hi, their! I am the founder of Elite Forces Studio. We are a small development studio which hopes to create enjoyable and intriguing games for the Roblox platform. At the moment, we are currently hiring developers. These types of developers include advanced programmers, builders, UI designers and GFX artists.

• You must be consistently online (Not all day but at least online for over 3 hours)
  • You must be kind and respectful to superiors and colleagues
  • You must have at least a year of developing experience
  • You must be at least 13 years of age

The Team
@PlainPrivilege1 - Programmer
@PossiblyYou - Programmer
@DEV_JENSEN - Builder/Modeler
@PossiblyYou - Builder/Modeler
@PossiblyYou - UI designer
@PossiblyYou - @GFX Artist

About The Job

We are looking for an advanced builder to incorporate some good looking map design to keep the player engaged. We are looking for a map style that really corresponds with our game theme. (You will be provided with the game concept via discord.)

We are looking for an advanced programmer who can program the gameplay, some extra stuff which will keep the player engaged. Your job will be further discussed via discord.

The tasks and job of the UI designer and GFX artists will be discussed in discord.

The map design is pretty similar to Power Simulator so just play that and you will understand it better.
Power Simulator - Roblox

Payment

The current pay which we will be providing our developers with is percentages. We believe our game concept/idea has the possibility of becoming popular. If the game flops then you will be provided with a backup payment.

Scripter - 15 - 20%
Builder - 10 - 15%
UI designer - 5 - 10%
GFX Artist - 2 - 5%

Your payment can be negotiated if you do not agree with it. Payment can and most likely will be changed in order to give better pay to the developers.

Contact Us

If you are interested then you can contact me on discord, devforum or roblox. My discord user is
DevGameScripters#7756

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.