Hiring Devs for pvp/rpg type of game

Hiring for a Custom Duels types of game. If you don’t know what custom duels is, its basically a solo or team pvp based sword fighting game. You can do 1v1,2v2,3v3, and I think 4v4. If you need a better example heres the link. Custom Duels - Roblox

Anyways my game would have the setup of the pvp where you step on the platform and wait for other players. My own original aspect to this is basically a class system where each skill in each class has levels. So you level a skill up and it increases range, speed, maybe damage, Accuracy, changes the effect itself, ect. Each skill would also have elemental advantages and dis-advantages. Along with that I would have stages that are elemental based.
Its not like super advanced and I expect development to take at least a few months > 2-3 months. Maybe 4 to just build a community up on discord.

-Hiring-

Builder - Looking for 1 builder to build all the stages. The style I’m thinking medieval, It doesn’t have to be low-poly, but it would be preferred.

Scripter - I will be scripting everything, so I’m not looking for a scripter at all.

Mesher - Looking for 1 mesher to make class accessories/weapons/ and maybe some vfx. I know enough blender to make my own vfx skills, but nothing too advanced.

Ui - I will be handeling all the ui, so I’m not looking for a ui designer at all.

-Payment-

Mesher - 30%
Builder - 30%
Scripter/ui Designer(30%)
10% - Ads/ other things to help the game out such as GFX.

-No backup payment as this game is mainly a fun project that iv wanted to make, but didn’t wanna just jump into because it would be bland without effects.

-Work Hours-

Through the week there’s no specific hours to work, however every week you should have at least some progress to show. I mean the game is on a deadline of 2-3 months, so just monitor your own progress/work hours. An of course its not like some super large game, so there’s no reason to rush work. If you wanted almost all the work you’d have to do could be completed within 3 weeks. I just wanna make sure everything is done correctly.

-Application-

To apply just drop a portfolio down below, and make sure it has your discord.

-Other-

I have everything planned out, I mean what I said in the top was a very very basic description of what I’m planning to make. It’s gonna be way more extensive in terms of gameplay. There’s gonna be plenty to keep people involved in the game rather than just fighting. Such as gamemodes, I’ll probably have a few gamemodes ctf, teamdeathmatch, king of the hill, ranked, zombie, some other few original ideas. But ye I got quite a few ideas like that planned to keep everything interactive and fresh, so it doesn’t get boring after the first few weeks or hours.

2 Likes

I’m interested and also have some questions.
I would rather want to talk about those questions in private.
My portfolio: [Low-Poly] Obby: Poison valley
My discord: Rikk#8485
Thanks.

I am interested for the builder position, my discord is rene artois#7203 and this is my portfolio: About me: Builder For Hire (Making a new map soon). Oh yeah and I am also interested in modeling the weapons. I will show pictures of my modeling skills in private.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.