[$40 - 70K+] ENLITE Hotels & Resorts (200+) is looking for a Programmer/Scripter

About The Group:

ENLITE Hotels & Resorts is a brand new up-coming resort orientated group with 200+ lovely members! We are currently looking for a high skilled Programmer who can develop for us and is willing to be commissioned long term.

The Current Team:

@Zxacqz [Founder & Owner]
@mikim1971 [Co Founder & Development Overseer]
@flvurry [Lead Programmer/Scripter]
@Mr_ProsperRBX [Architect/Builder]
@YOU [Programmer/Scripter]

Job Description:

We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Programmer with well over 2 years of experience that is willing to be commissioned long term. The team isn’t just a team, we’re a family that communicates with each other and builds a relationship with trust over time.

We expect high-quality work that match to our game’s style and descriptions given out to you. Development progress will be checked daily.

You will be part of the same group chat and Studio group to keep communication simple and straight forward.

This job will be long-term, you will remain in your development positions even after the process has ended. We’re looking for a member that will stick by us throughout our whole time running the group. Payment will be consistent.

Current Build Sneak Peeks

Payment:

You will receive 30,000-40,000 Robux for each version scripted, and an additional 10K for contribution on updating the game every so often. However, you will have to spend time as an intern developer.

Contact Us:

Please contact Zack!#1796 on DISCORD to apply! Please include your discord below or in DM’s as I have alot of friend requests as of now.

Good luck!

What sort of things are you looking for to get scripted?

Interested, sent you a fr on discord! Edit; discord: basicxful :heart:#8658

I might be interested, but I have other life stuff to do.

Also, can you please explain more detail on this?

Hi there. I’m interested in this opportunity and I’m happy to discuss more about the job via Discord @ LegendOJ1#1382. I’ve sent you a friend request. You can view some of my past work on my portfolio, though it’s a little out of date at the moment and I still need to add my latest work to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m interested in this job position, I have sent you a friend request on Discord RealExoctic#8440

We are looking for systems such as a custom Check-In system and more! We are focusing on interaction, so one of the most important tasks to follow are insuring that there is enough interaction and automation.

Wonderful, do you have a portfolio?

I’m glad we can set aside our differences, if you do wish, you may contact me. Also, if you need more detail, follow up with the latest post.

I’ve sent a friend request , Please add me rep#5744 I’m interesed in the programmer position.

I can’t It won’t let me send you a friend request.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.