[HIRING] Experienced Builder to Work With a Team to Build a Car Wash!

About Us

Hi there! We are BloxWash a smaller group that is a Car Wash group! We currently have a V2 car wash and have just over 5k members.

The Team
@yoyodud67111 - Owner
@bl1nky - Co - Owner
@clearIyryan - Head Scripter
@kriskrdash - Head Builder
@DevScriptBob81 - Scripter

Progress on V3:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as Builder and work under @kriskrdash as a builder and adhere to our building style. We would prefer someone in the EST time zone, but its not required. You must have experience and good communication skills as well as be able to provide weekly reports of what you did and what you are planning to do to the Head Builder.

Payment

We are willing to pay up to 10% of our daily group revenue, but we are open to negotiations.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Contact us to apply for this position via Discord or here on DevForum
Discord Contact: ~cutely accepts grammy~#0001

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good day, I like the building style but I’d like to know what is the ‘gameplay’ of your game? Is it like a hangout place or there is a game loop into it?

I’ve played the game, all you do is drive through a car wash. There’s not even much roleplay, just a bunch of admins shuffling one or two people through a car wash. Personally the game is boring to me, but that shouldn’t stop you from applying.

Hello @clearIyryan! I am interested in fulfilling the Builder position. Here is my portfolio.

Hello, I have sent you a discord friend request. (ivans#0001)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.