Building Portfolio [Open]

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I am 15 years old, and I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for about 3 years on Roblox and can build just about anything. However, I specialize in Sci-Fi (as you can see in the screenshots down below).

Showcase

Large Builds

Models

More references upon request.

Links

Availability

I am available for three to five hours of work per week (my speed depends on the detail of the project). Feel free to contact me anytime!

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. Hourly pay for big projects. Preferred payment type is USD via PayPal, however, I will accept Robux as payment occasionally.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I have this open world project, if you could help me with biomes, its practically large but the artstyle is blocky or classic

Hello @ClarkVulpes! Your game sounds pretty cool! However, I am a little bit confused as to what you type of service you want. Your portfolio states that you need an advanced programmer, but your reply states that you need a biome builder. If you are requesting my services as a programmer, I don’t believe I will be able to help you there, as I am only a beginner programmer. If you are requesting my services as a biome builder, I would need more info on the game (in-game screenshots, videos, etc.).

Contact me here about the biome work

DIscord
Clark#5485

Very nice builds :+1: keep it up!

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, however, Discord is unavailable. How about we take our conversation to PMs on the Forum?

2 Likes