[HIRING] Experienced Scripter

LDD is Hiring a Scripter

About LDD

Little Dreamies Daycare (LDD) is a group with 38k+ members. We maintain good activity and are in desperate need of a scripter.

About The Job

Little Dreamies Daycare is looking for an experienced scripter. The scripter must be capable of lauscript. The specific tasks we would like you to work on immediately is our application center, game-passes, and other fixes that I will go into detail if you think you are suitable for this job. Bare in mind, we plan to have you work through the holidays if possible.

Links to LDD

Little Dreamies Daycare - Roblox
[Read Description] Little Dreamies Daycare - Roblox

To sum it up, fix our application center, create gamepases for us, and other fixes that I would explain thoroughly will take roughly 1-2 months to complete.

Payment

We are paying in 30%-40% reoccurring pay-outs through robux funds. The quicker you finish the tasks I have tried to explain above, the more percentage you will receive.

Contact Us

Contact me from discord Nad#1000. If you somehow cannot reach me, the next best person to contact is Brandon#5697. Must be older than 13 to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DMed you, samtheman#7181.

I can do the stuff requested.

I am very interested in working with you.
Sent you a Friend Request, Vedant#4851.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.