[Hiring!] Fast builder for a felipe house

About Us

Hi, I am Captain! I am in need of a fast builder!

About The Job

I am looking for a fast builder to make me a felipe house. This felipe house should be strange, and slightly scary. I need it to be around 3-4 floors, with each floor a good size. It needs to have many easter eggs, and a few other items. The main colors are black and white.

Payment

I am paying a green banded top hat or 2 of them, depending on the quality of the work. To apply, you must build me a scene with 4 felipe family members, father, mother, brother, and sister, staring at a blank tv. The felipes should be sitting on a couch. This is for your application and must be sent along. You can negotiate payment.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord: Captain#1855.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think any builder would take limiteds as a form of payment. Also the average price for the green banded top had is 4,451.

1 Like

Some questions

• What is a felipe?
  • Why do we have to make a scene and send it to you? Surely us sending a portfolio of our best builds is enough?

Some notes

• Nobody will accept payment in Limiteds because they’re of no value to someone trying to make actual money
5 Likes

Felipe is a name that a youtuber called flamingo calls his foam head.
I’m going to guess and say he wants the scene for a video to send to flamingo.

I can provide robux, but it will take some time for me to get it. The reason you need to make a scene is so I know if you are capable of doing the whole task.

I am making a game called felipe family, not a video.

Could you please provide some images of felipe for reference? For the record, people do accept limiteds as payment.

I’d be happy to, and I do accept limiteds as payment.

Message me on discord: Captain#1855

Then you should be fine with applicants just sending a screenshot of the scene, right?

Thats what I said a screenshot of the scene. Sorry if it wasn’t clear enough.

I am interested. If you still need this task done, let me know and we could possibly work out something. :slight_smile:

Yes I still need this done contact me on discord Captain#1855

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.