[HIRING] Freezing Studio

About Us

Hi there! We are Freezing Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, scripters, and UI designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new simulator!

The Team
@Midexx - Project Manager/Owner
@Bosscomic103 - Builder
@YOBRO12305 - Builder
@bossman76879 - Builder
@Open - Builder
@vf9r - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for 2 very professional builders and scripters. As well as a very professional UI designer. I will only hire very professional developers that have 5+ years of experience. This is because I plan on making this game very successful and need very experienced developers to help me. I expect a lot of activity and productivity. (3-5 hours daily) If we can, we will probably finish very quickly. You can expect a lot of work, so if you aren’t up for it, please don’t bother trying to apply.

Payment

We are paying with percentages. Though you might be very professional developers, percentages can be better than money if the game is successful. I will determine the percentages of how much each person does. But the builders will get 15% each, the scripters will get also get 15% each, the UI designer will get 10%. The group will get 20% for more ads. And I will get the remaining. I don’t expect a lot for myself because I’m mostly doing it for the experience.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or friend Frozen Watermelon#0001 on discord.
You must be 15 years or older to apply. (Unless you have the right amount of experience.)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: :watermelon:

3 Likes

Professionals probably won’t take percentages. I’m just a regular builder but I’m just guessing that is what the professional developers are going to say.

Yeah, but it’s good to take risks once in a while. Also, percentages can be better at the end if the game is successful.

It’s wrong, if professional builders wan’t or see maybe a future of the project, then they would do it, but I am not a builder and defenetly not a professional one so, its just my opinion.

I plan on gathering a lot of professional developers so they meet one another and make the game the best of the best.

Most of the professional developers are a bit stubborn and they won’t work for percentages. But maybe this game has potential. Who knows? In my opinion there are too many simulators on roblox.

This is all just my opinion.

But simulators do have good potential because of the mostly young audience on roblox these days.

I would apply, if you can make a one-time payout.

Like I said, I only do percentages.

Ok. But I wish you luck with your game!

Well I consider myself at least a kind of pro builder with 2+ years of experience, and I know that builders with 5+ years will not take percentages… so might want to change some things :slight_smile:

Going off that the payment is Percentages, most of the time us developers make nothing from this, or the game could blow up and we get a ton. This is a win or a loss for the developer that you do hire within this Development Process.

Suggestion: Make a Final Payment for the Development and then maybe add a Percentage…

1 Like

Alright, you can apply then. Friend me on discord

Its pretty much just black and white. You either take a risk and win or lose.

Judging by the fact you pay percent, you may need an investor. I am that investor. DM me and we can discuss if you need.

I have 3 almost 4 years of experience as a scripter. If I were, which I rarely do, to take a percent it would be atleast 30%. or if you were going to do 5+ years then I would want $100 with down payment plus 20%. 5 years is way to high.

Alright, friend me on discord.

If one scripter is enough, I will give them around 30%.

As of the time being, dm me here. On the Devforum

My point is 5 years is way too high, you won’t find a scripter of 5 years that will take 15%, or even 30%