[HIRING] GFX Artist || 100 Robux

About Us

Hello! My name is Emilia and I am the current founder of Anola. We’re a cafe group that has been around since March, 2020 and we currently have 400+ members.

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/5842306/Anola#!/about

About The Job

We are looking for a GFX artist who can make something similar to the designs down below:

I’d like the logo to be more colourful and exotic, but something similar to the ones up above.

Payment

:robux: 100

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

100 Robux is too small for a detailed and aesthetic GFX like you want. Almost no one will want to do that for that small of a payment. Try raising it up to 2k as that is a normal and good amount. 100 Robux is basically $1 in U.S.D. So that’s $1 for a GFX that takes a few hours to make.

2 Likes

Hi! I do understand that 100 is a bit low, but we just spent our funds on hiring a developer for an interview center, training center, and a cafe.

I’m just saying that you are not going to get a real nice GFX like you listed for 100 Robux.

1 Like

Yes, but in all honesty; I did logo for about 100 robux and I wouldn’t exactly call my quality indecent, some GFX artist do charge their work for that price too.

100 Robux for that quality is too small. I’d say 700-1000 is a good price. Devs work hours to make the best product, they deserve pay that suits the quality of the gfx.

2 Likes

Hi! I would do this for this payment, as I do need the practice, but I can’t guarantee that it will be fast, as school is so busy :slightly_frowning_face:.
Anyways, here are some examples of my work :smile:
[Closed] Free gfx profile pictures!
I’ll message you now

Hi, I am an experienced GFX Designer and I can make this.

Honestly. I don’t mind taking the job. My prices are low, so I don’t mind, my discord is R.Dibs#8731 if you’d like to contact me.

2 Likes

I don’t think that 100 R$ is enough to make that level of detail for a GFX. I suggest pumping it into 500 or more. I could make a GFX with 100 R$ but It won’t meet the quality you’re looking for. just saying.

I am a GFX Designer, And I am Interested, if your still hiring, please contact me in discord

My Discord: KonePlayzYT#0570

Hello, I’m a professional gfx designer… I started making gfx about 2 years ago. Here is an example :

I can accomplish what you are describing really easily and I’ll do it for :robux_gold:100 because I understand your low on budget right now. Contact me at BloxsDevs#8239

Sure i’ll get on to you mind friending me on Roblox or discord. Ryan!#5706

Hi i don’t Mind being Payed for 100 Robux since I Know some people don’t have the Money to do so
Here is my Portofolio is You are Interested Shoot me up later in Discord = wangsih|GFX Artist|#7214
Have a Nice Day :slight_smile:

i can do this, but 100 bobux is not much