[Closed] Free gfx profile pictures!

About Me✨

Hi there! I am accepting 5 (maybe more) free gfx profile pictures! I am a new gfx designer, and am looking to improve my skills, and have a go taking commissions!

My best work is normally an aesthetic style (as you can see below), but I am happy to adapt! As my blender is broken and can’t render transparent images, I will be working with 3D backgrounds :grin:

If you don’t specify the background I will find one that matches your avatar!

Here are some of my most recent gfxs (Newest to Oldest)

(I have fixed my issues with transparent objects now :smile:)

Payment💸

It’s completely free! No hidden costs! I would really appreciate it if you could give credit, but it isn’t necessary. Please don’t claim that you made it.

Contact💻

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or just reply to this thread! Please state the character(s) and their usernames, what style of gfx you want, what kind of lighting, props, pose, background, etc.

Thank you! :smile:

7 Likes

Oml, I would love to hire you. Please contact me instantly in Discord. <3

Aleay ✘; ✦#7275

1 Like

Ok! I would prefer to talk to you on devforum, but my discord is Raiinbow#5519 :grin:

This is awesome! Please contact me through DevForum.
edit: oops, i want a noob doing parkour: thank you! (if possible)

2 Likes

I would like to take this wonderful opportunity. I don’t have discord, so can we talk via the devforum?

Could you make like a knight with a sword and shield? Maybe the sword can be raised and the shield up too. Sort of like a battle stance.

Btw, I will give credit. You can also put your username on the gfx if you want.

1 Like

Ok! I can do that! Is there a particular background you might like? :smile:

Please contact me when you re-open!

1 Like

When you reopen I would love to see one for myself. This work looks great!
Discord: sour#4018
But you can contact me here too

1 Like

Looks pretty good overall, but the outside lighting is a bit too bright.

1 Like

@TheDemoDeveloper @MegaFireball0 and anyone else who has requested a gfx: I am so sorry for the delay! School has been very busy at the moment, but your gfxs will be finished soon :smile:

3 Likes

Hey can you make me a channel banner? My username: superdupergamerAK47
I need it the background to be black with purple,white and blue stripes like in the shirt I’m wearing. Thank you!
Also, I PF possible add a text written ArbytePlayz. Thanks