Hiring GFX artist and GUI designer

About Us

Hi there! We are a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a GFX artist and a GUI designer who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game or want to do a 1-time job for us!

The Team
@gamesking1234 - Builder - Founder/Owner
@SiberianCatKitten - Scripter - Founder/Owner
SparksXRobloxX - Builder - Owner

You can see our progress so far here: [https://www.roblox.com/games/4287394397/Obby-Time-ALPHA?] (the game is currently closed because Alpha-Testing ended)

About The Job

GFX:
We are looking for a professional GFX artist to make an icon and a thumbnail for us. We are looking for a simulator tyle of style. Both the thumbnail and the icon will have to be a rendered scene with 1 of our maps (that we provide you of course). We are planning to release the game somewhere in March so you will have enough time to make both the thumbnail and Icon. If we like your work, we will work more with you for this game and for future projects.

GUI:
We are looking for a professional GUI designer that uses photoshop or illustrator or a similar program. You will have to make GUI for a shop, inventory, daily rewards and more. That’s why we offer a (discussable) percentage of our game earnings and a long term coöperation for future work. If you are not interested in this, we can also work together for a 1-time job. You will have to make the GUI in Roblox Studio, it doesn’t have to be scripted but it would be nice if you are able to script it as well (you will be paid more). The beta version of the game will be launched in March so you will have enough time to work on the GUI.

Payment

GFX
We pay 2000-5000 robux for the thumbnail and icon. Possibly more work if we are happy with the result.

GUI
percentage of our game earnings (5%-10%)
or 500- … robux (depends on how much GUI you make and if it’s scripted or not)

Contact Us

You can contact us on Discord
My discord: Just Create#7531
SiberianCatKitten: KITTEN#2620

You must be 13 years or older and speak English to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do you have to speak or write English?

1 Like

Also, since I am the scripter of this project you can ask me to help you with scripting the gui.
Or if you can’t or don’t want to script then ask me to script the gui for you and please tell me how the gui should work and if there are any animations (if you want me to script the gui for you)

write, you don’t have to call to us or use voice chat. We use discord dev chat text channel on our server to communicate. I am Finnish so my English is not perfect and I can work on the project perfectly fine

Ok, but do you have any examples of logo you would like to have?

1 Like

Also can you use blender to render images from 3d model and what image editing software can you use?
Maybe send some screenshots about your previous work if you have any

I use blender and Photoshop for my renders.

what about some screenshots about your previous work? (if you have any)

Here’s my portfolio. Review my showcase and prices before contacting me @V.#8916. [COMMS OPENED! UI 0/2] PalaisV / EGOTISMS | GFX & UI Designer

I DO NOT IMPORT INTO STUDIO. Unless you’d be willing to find someone to do that, please only consider me for GFX. Thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.