[HIRING] Gun Scripter & Modeler

ABOUT US

Tedder Management is a new organization founded as of 12/1/20. I implemented the management group in order to expand operations & increase the process of productivity within all of my projects.

So far we have implemented an amazing team regarding moderation - however, with such high demand coming in from our primary project “Fort Tedder Roleplay.” I have officially decided to expand Tedder Management’s reach towards development as well.

Team

We currently consist of a team of 13 people, covering every time zone in order to achieve proper management all day long! We expect to easily expand to a team of 20-30 people by the end of 2021! If not more, depending on how much progress is made by the end of 2021.

Here at Tedder Management, teamwork & respect are key factors towards our success. You’ll find upon joining our team that we do our best to communicate with each other as much as possible in order to accomplish tasks within a shorter timespan then originally expected.

What to expect?

• [possibly] Collaborative development sessions with fellow members.
  • Working with a consistently fast-paced growing community.
  • Working with a new organization that is frequently implementing new features & guidelines for its team in order to accomplish tasks easier.

Expectations

• Portfolio / Showcase of your work as a Gun Scripter [and/or] Gun Modeler
  • 1+ years of experience within this work field.
  • Ability to work among a team - including new members & volunteers.
  • Quality work performance with an acceptable pace of work.
  • Positive behavior

Payment Info

Sorry to disappoint if you had been expecting payment via USD! But due to still being a newly released group, along with our game - we do not pay in USD. We are flexible with paying in R$; but do not expect a millionaire’s budget by any means.

Why work for us?

Here at Tedder Management - we’re all about innovation & creativity. Our ultimate goal from expanding to managing development is to gather talented developers! From there we can increase a lot more than one would think through proper task-management & scheduling.

LINKS:

DISCORD SERVER

Due to being backed up with working on updates - while overseeing staff, it’s best you get a hold of me through Discord! Anybody should be able to message me! But in case I am wrong, then here is one of our Server’s!

Please make sure you have your portfolio ready! DM me on here after joining the server with your portfolio or some form of valid showcase. If you don’t have pricing included, please make sure to attach what your expected payment range is to be.

Thanks!

~ Founder of Tedder Management; ClockworkHavoc

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.