[HIRING] Hiring Builder for a Homestore Project

About Us

Hello, I am the owner of Lost Garden, a clothing group on Roblox with over 100,000+ members. I am currently looking for an experienced builder in architecture for a project involving the creation of a new homestore for the group. Feel free to check out the group here:

About The Job

I am looking for an advanced builder in architecture who is willing to create a fairly large, immersive homestore that would fit the name “Lost Garden.” At the moment, there are no specific details I have in mind, but if you are interested in this job i’d love to hear about what type of ideas you have for the place.

Payment

Price is negotiable, and all payment will be in group funds. Payment will occur after the completion of the project.

Requirements

• Must be at least 14 years old.
  • Must have at least 2 years of building experience.
  • Must be a Dev Forum member.

Further details of the project will be discussed in private after I see your portfolio. Feel free to send me your portfolio at the time that you DM me. All communication should be transparent and open.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord blank#6074.

Thanks for reading!

6 Likes

I sent a friend request on discord. SimplyCube#8993

2 Likes

Application

About

Hey! I saw you tagged this with scripting. If you need any help with programming, I think that I would be a great candidate!

Why me?

• I have taken college level scripting courses
  • I am great at programming animations
  • I do simple graphic designing
  • I am good at UI designing
  • I program for fun, so I always charge lower prices than everyone else
  • I am trust worthy, and have worked with other users on dev forum.
  • I can program pretty much anything that you could possibly want in a homestore.

What Can I Do?

• Try on and take off buttons
  • In game clothing purchases
  • Intros
  • NPCs with animations
  • Custom speech boxes
  • Top buyer boards (with characters)
  • Top donator boards (with characters)
  • Name tags
  • Automatic sliding doors
  • Interactive environment features
  • Camera manipulation
  • Teleportation map for quick travel
  • DM if your wondering if I can program other things.

Portfolio

• You can check out my previous work here.

• I haven’t updated my portfolio in about a month but I can show you some of the other super cool stuff I have made recently.

Contact Me

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about my application in DM. I look forward to working with you!

2 Likes