[HIRING] Hiring Builder

About Us
Hi there! We are Celedus Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Horror Game!

The Team
@Celedus - Scripter
@you - Builder

About The Job
We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment
We are paying via %.

Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum!
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

How much percentage is being paid?

Builders and developers in general need to know this, so they know what to work for.

1 Like

50% Since I’m fine with it. (30 chr)

2 Likes

How come we can’t get Robux or USD? Is it ad money if so what’s the plan for ads cause something like this is risky.

1 Like

I can’t pay USD/Robux atm since i’m new and never had team before. But in future I can pay via USD/Robux also.

2 Likes

Can we get some background for what the game is and how you plan on earning revenue? Is this job technically Co due to the fact there are only 2 positions listed including your self. Also let’s move this to DMs to not too off topic.

1 Like

Yeah sure, our game is new engine of horror game, we plan make the best horror on Roblox. We support 2 type of earning revenue aka classic one. 1. Game-passes(3-7 max); 2. Dev products(In-game wins/or virtual money as well) We’re trying make a cool for fun horror game; example: Survive The Killers but a way better.

2 Likes

Ah my bad i’m so sorry! I can make animations/UI too, no worries! 50% is a good deal for first time btw.

2 Likes

Hey I am interested in the position. I am not so experienced as I used to build 3 years ago and stopped til more recently, but I believe I may have what it takes. Here is my world with some of my newer builds if you are interested. My Builds! - Roblox

Dominique #0628

Also I have been part of unfinished games 3 years ago, but like I said they were all unfinished which is why I decided to quit back then.

1 Like

I want to speak with you in private, my discord is =Nicolas DEV#4794

1 Like

Simple and cool I like it! Amazing job.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m really a good builder, I’m new to devforum. I’ve made a Clothing Store so far, but its not fully completed yet. Check it in this game here. Plus, I can’t make 3d models, only in roblox studio

If you like it and wanna hire, contact me on Discord: FaeedR#2321

I am very interested in this.

Portfolio:

Feel free to contact me on Discord (stephen#5154).

Hmm looks good for first time, i like it.

Hello! Im interested, is the position still open?

What models are you looking for in particular ?

Swords, Cars, Trees, maybe just let people know what you are looking for because

does not explain a lot at all

1 Like

Would there be more then one builder?

I’m looking for cars like Survive the Killers/Houses with stuff in it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.