HIRING | Honks Looking for clothing designers - GROUP % REOCCURRING FUNDS | STILL LOOKING PAYING WELL

About Us
Hi there! We are Honks! We are looking for clothing designers to produce clothes!

You can see our progress so far here: honks - Roblox

About The Job
We are looking for an advanced clothing designer who has experience with casual wear, and is willing to show their previous work. All new clothing made by you must have the group logo on it.

You must be willing to make atleast 5 - 15 new clothing each month. You must have premium on your account to upload the clothes by your own means.

Payment
We are paying instantly every month from reoccurring group funds.

Contact Us
On our discord, Discord

Thanks for reading! :

*note all people who do not meet the criteria will be instantly ignored.

9 Likes

bump! still lookng for more clothing designers:slight_smile:

Hi 57M. Im really interested. I added you on Discord and my name is Aluminum_Dev :smile:

Hi! I’m interested in your offer because I filled all my commissions and for now I don’t have any way to make robux so that would really fit me. You can check out my designs and how they look on my group Fashion Eggs Studio - Roblox. Add me on discord if you want to discuss something :slight_smile:
DSC: Blazejo#5998

Hello 57M, I am interested, Contact me on Discord.

My Work: Eeveonic's Pofolio
Discord: Eeveonic#3536

updated ! join the discord and send me a message!

updated! still looking for clothing designers :slight_smile:

Hello, I am interested and available. I have already contacted you on Discord, my name is Yes#1942.

still looking for designers! please send me a message.

still looking! please add up
need asap and quality designers.

@57M Worked with him before, he is a trusted source. This is a great opportunity for those looking to grow in experience.

1 Like

yo i’m interesset but i cant add you on discord you have something worng in your discord group but add me on discord my discord is :Orinthian Playz#4556

added -
still lookign for people!

im down add me luciidScyth#5600

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.