[HIRING!] Large Simulator Game | 3D Builder/Modeler Needed!

Loot Legends

About Us

Hi there! We are Telltale Studios, a growing game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Loot Legends!

The Team
@Zionevans - Owner/Investments
@YouFoundLev - Owner/Marketing
@YOU! -Developer

You can see our main project here: Solera Hotels & Resorts - Roblox , and our studio here: Telltale Studios - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead builder/modeler. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Requirements

You must have experience making simulator games that have totaled over 3 million visits. You must have worked on ‘name level’ projects, known in the community. You must be a known/semi-known developer, and you must work in low poly development and modeling.

Payment

We are paying up to 100k R$ for the game, but of course, we can negotiate this higher. Our preferred payment method is group funds. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/youfoundlev, or through Discord, to YouFoundLev#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for checking this out! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

G’day, do you have any reference images for us to see?

Interested. I sent a friend request on discord.

1 Like

I’m interested, heres my work: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.