[HIRING] Looking for a builder to build a school

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a builder who has a good amount of experience to build a middle school - either low-poly or a realistic school. I am wanting interior as well as exterior as well as scenery. DM me for more details, there will be contacts below.

■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■

How much is the payment?

I am prepared to pay up to 4,000 Robux via group funds (for the meantime as you may be paid some more in the future).

When does this project need to be done by?

Preferably as soon as possible but no rush because I’d rather it take longer and look great, however, it is a requirement for the builder to be dedicated and has good communication skills or you will not be hired.

Please contact me via Discord at Amelia#5326 with examples of your previous work and for more details, a game link would be ideal but I can take pictures if that is easier for you! I’ll look forward to hearing from our lovely developers on this website. :slight_smile:

Take care and have a lovely weekend. <3

6 Likes

This belongs in #collaboration:recruitment as you’re hiring and not making a discussion topic.
4k robux is a little low-- try to add a specific %.

1 Like

Please follow the guidelines when posting and use the right Category: About the Recruitment category, https://devforum.roblox.com/t/about-the-discussion-category/14