[CLOSED] Looking for a Development Team!

Hiring Roblox Development Team.
About Us:
Hi there! I looking for a Development Team who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Walking Dead!

The Team
@Expectives - Builder

We didnt started yet, I am first looking to a team to start…

About The Job
We are looking for a professional Scripter, UI/GUI desginer, 3D Modeler, Music Composer and a animator! To join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality creations that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game’s build style

Payment
Payments will come out of profit of the games we make.

Contact Us
You can contact us via Discord. Tag: Expectives#8540
You must be 14 years or older to apply.

My Portfolio: Prepatory Stage

Please note that I will only be accepting people based off skill, you will be required to show me some of your work

-Thanks for reading! Expectives.

3 Likes

You haven’t listed any pricing or percentage for each position you’re hiring for, nor enough actual detail on the game itself.

Good luck with the project however, but it would be good for those interested to know what they will be getting out of the project!

Do u pay with dollars too?

I am still need to figure that out…

No… Only in percentage.

I would 100% figure out how much you’re paying to each developer before you even make the post. You may accept someone for a programming position, for example, and have them leave midway due to problems with the percentage.

You should at least be giving 30-40% of the revenue to the programmer, even 50% of it. Problems like this could potentially halt the project quite a bit.

I got you… Thanks for the tip anyway! I will change that when i figure that out!

I’m interested to try this out. (Discord: Pixel#0005)

Requested by OP