[HIRING] Looking for a Modeler to create us some Pets!

Modeling Commission

About The Job:

We are looking for 24 Pets, I have images of what each should look like. Please note these pets are not the common cubed ones, they will be modeled to the shape of the pet, for clarification it will be food-themed pets like a burger pet. These will be required to be meshed, therefore Blender or software of the like will be required.

This will be the start of a long-term relationship that will be very profitable for whoever gets the Job.

Example of the sort of style of pet:

Excluding arms/legs/headphones etc, this is an example of the sort of theme we are after (non-distorted).

We require someone who can start in the very near future, preferably to be started by Saturday, these need to be completed within a few weeks, we are happy to pay higher for shorter timeframe.

Payment

Of course up for negotiation, however:
:robux:500 - 1,000 or PayPal 1.75$ - 3.50$ (PER PET)
Robux will be Group Payout

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord at sainted#1111
Please get your examples/Portfolio ready as this will be required before anything!

Alternatively link your modeling Portfolio on this thread and I will contact you if I like what I see.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t say that I’ve made food-based pets before, but I’m interested. Here is my portfolio.

I added you on discord. Ezmoreth#9570. Looking forward to working with you.

I’m highly interested.
Add me on discord FedTech#5256

I could probably complete this task for you.

Examples

Thanks for reading,
Juno

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.