[Hiring] Looking for a Scripter

Job Recruitment

About Us

Hi there! We are Vis, a small starting game development team. We’re looking for a scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Vis!

The Game

Vis is an Upcoming Roblox game.
It is a fighting game centered around magic, Players can fight in the arena or participate in minigames like team deathmatch and battle royale.

The main selling point of the game is the ability to create your own custom elements and spells, Everything is fully customizable from the type of spell to the color and shape of your projectiles.

The Team
@Petchouli - Builder/Modeller
@FredLeonTLC - Animator/Artist
@this maybe ur spot - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team. We expect high-quality scripts. Our game’s style (There isn’t one atm but they are trying to find a style or just ask @Petchouli for the game style). Good communication skills are appreciated; we want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying 9900 Robux + 40 percentage. Our preferred payment method is through Group funds. If you don’t agree/don’t understand it with the payment contact @Petchouli on discord and discuss it with them

Contact Us

You can contact @Petchouli here on Discord under Patchouli#2967
You must be 13 years or older to apply and 13+ to use Discord

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Note

I only made for @Petchouli because they don’t have the Req Trust level to make a forum post.

So please message them on Discord and don’t give me the hate :sweat_smile:

If I have to remove the post please message me on the dev forum and ill remove it

Hey, I recommend adding more details to your post. Programmers generally specialize in different parts of the API and have previous experience in different areas. I know that many developers like to keep their game ideas private, but it can’t hurt to add a few details about the programming skills involved.

- PseudoPerson

Edit: Oh okay nice, that’s better.

1 Like

I didn’t get much info from them since they don’t want to share the game info with me guess you have to dm them.

As I said I made the post since I’m their friend

oops nvm i oversaw them mentioning the games info and didnt notice it

Hey I sent a discord friend request (Kami#4133) I hope to work with y’all!