[HIRING] Looking for experienced developers - The Freling Project

The Freling Project

About The Studio

We are iiProjects, a small upcoming game development team. Currently, we are looking for experienced developers in all game development areas, including scripting, building, modeling, sound production, management & leadership, GFX, and general game design.

Currently, the team only actively consists of me, and my sound producer. That is the reason I’m looking for more developers. As we proceed with development we’re looking forward to opening more positions, such as voice actors, playtesters, etc.

Current Team
@iihelloboy - Head Developer & Creator
@Mrlego105 - Sound production

About The Project

The project is very ambitious, but also very hard to pull off. The game is like no other yet on Roblox, and creating it will require a lot of work and will. In the details below is a shortened version of the game idea.

Game Idea

We are creating an immersive, what I like to call narractive game set on a distant island in the fictional country of Libervia. Players will take on the role of caretakers of a house owned by James Freling, a CEO who had to flee due to government investigations.

Game Features:

• Daytime Tasks: Complete daily maintenance tasks, interact with the environment, use the in-game operating system in many ways, and engage in optional side missions to uncover lore about the Freling family.
  • Nighttime Defense: Defend against attacks from the undead relatives of the Freling family using a specially designed weapon system.
  • Branching Storyline: Make decisions that impact the game’s storyline, leading to multiple endings (12 regular and 4 unique).
  • Dynamic Events: Encounter natural disasters, war, and other thrilling sequences as you progress through the game.
  • Main Locations: Explore the main house and an underground facility, with a pivotal mid-game decision determining your stay.

The game is set to be multiplayer, available on most devices, and has multiple game modes to meet all possible player expectations.

Important note: This game idea has been intentionally summarized to provide a general overview without revealing specific details. We value creativity and innovation, and we look forward to discussing the project’s full scope with potential team members who express genuine interest and share our passion for game development.

Some teasers of the map:

Current progress

1. Map 70% - We only need to make some perfections, decorations, and an underground facility for which the blueprint is already made.

2. Scripting 30% - Interactable functions are mostly scripted, but I would need an experienced scripter to think of the base game logic

3. In-game OS 75% - One version of it is almost completed, but we do plan on having multiple options, which shouldn’t be hard to make as the only changes will be on the design

4. Game & game functions ideas 100% - Completely thought of and ready to develop

5. Game story 20% - While we have the basic idea of progression, we still need a lot of lore and backstory

6. Overall assets 50% - 2D and sound assets are mostly remaining

OVERALL PROGRESS 57.5%

Requirements
  1. You must be or above the age of 15

2. Original and genuine, I won’t tolerate stolen work

3. You need great experience, on Roblox, or else if your role suits

4. 2D and 3D designers must be proficient in their corresponding editing software, and must be able to create realistic assets.

5. UI designers must be able to adapt the UI so that it can be used on all platforms.

6. Game designers must have experience, that is managing a project of any kind. They need to be very creative, get many ideas for the game, and be able to forward them to me.

7. Scripters must master OOP, Rojo, Git, etc. The game will have a lot of material to script, and the scripter in question must be able to handle that to the best of their ability and quality.

Payment

This is a big project and will take a lot of time to complete, so I am looking for people who are willing to work for longer. If the applicant is proficient and able to work with quality, they will receive the following promised share:

Scripter - At least 20%, recurring

Game designer - At least 15%, recurring

3D designer - At least 10%, recurring (20% if also building) / one-time payment for every asset

2D designer - one-time payment for every asset

UI designer - one-time payment for every system

All those values are minimal and will increase with your quality of work. They can also be changed and agreed on with personal requests. Recurring payouters will receive compensation as soon as we start earning, which can also be agreed on differently.

Note that:

1. The more proficient you are, the fewer people I’ll have to hire, and the bigger your compensation will be
  2. If you stay on the project for longer, which means continuing to develop as the game releases new content, you are promised a recurring payout of the game’s revenue
  3. If you quit the project and decide to give iiProjects the right to use all assets created until then, you’ll receive a one-time payment as compensation

I will monitor how much was made by all the developers and everyone will get a fair share of how much they’ve done!

If you make a quality, but small contribution, it won’t go unnoticed. If that is the case I will provide a one-time payment.

Contact Us

The best way to contact me is right here through DevForum or Discord, but we’re also available on Twitter and Guilded.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope that many apply.

Best regards, pomaloran

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.