[HIRING] Looking for professional Devs!

About Us

Hi there! We are Bixlle, we are currently making our first game… The game is a car simulator game something like Vehicle Simulator but even better with scripts,animations,cool ui and stuff…

The Team
@AnurGaming -Owner
@Looking for builders
@JordannRealist - Head Scripter
@MrDerpSavage - GFX Artist
and others…

About The Job

We are looking for a professional developers to join our team. We expect high quality. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs lots of assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between some time.

We need professional - UI Designer, Builder, Modeler.

Payment

If you want a payment instead of % we can also do that… We can pay you up to 30k robux.

We are paying %, we believe the game is going to be sucsessful.
There is a 10k robux backup payment for every dev incase game fails!

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord or devforum (I will answer for few hours probably on devforum) but on Discord I’m more avaiable and will get a response faster…
Discord Ahagaa187#8351

6 Likes

Do you offer backup payment? You maybe think the game is going to be succesful but you never know for sure.

2 Likes

Yes of course, forgot to write it… sorry, add me.

1 Like

Hello, I am interested about your post I work as a builder. If you want more information about me DM me on discord. owngame_dev#8637

Mhmm I have little time but I asked it, because I knew someone else would’ve asked it. Good luck with your project anyways!

1 Like

It would be useful if you say how much backup payment you have.

I clicked to look at the progress and it looks like the game isn’t available?

Oh thats roblox default text… i didnt put any progress on here so noone can copy and stuff… but we have a game where only dev can join.
Add me if your interested
Ahagaa187#8351

Hey, I DM’ed you. I am interested in applying as a Builder.

I’d gladly model for you, but I am not taking a percent as most people wont also as well

Add me, we can have a deal! :slight_smile:

This post is updated! :slight_smile:

I’m interested and I sent a friend request!

Your friend request was accepted.

This looks like a cool project. I would be interested in being a builder, but I have a few questions.

1. Will I be able to be paid per task?

2. Will there be a contract ensuring backup payment?

Yes it is, mhm.

1. No, you will be paid when the game is released (when you build all the buildings) so we avoid scams.
  2. Yes, there will be one.
1 Like

Ide like too be the logo designner.
portfolio: Sharkefex's UI And logo design portfolio [2020] [OPEN]

read the full post for contact and more info.

I can work for you, I’ve currently helped build 1 game with other people.
I am a builder so I cant script or anything else except build.

Here are some images of my work

The one above is Low-Poly

Hope you will hire me. :slight_smile:

Contact me on Discord Or on Developer Forums:
Gucci_Dabs222#5742

Are you looking for help with realistic lighting? I can help with that! Here is my portfolio if you are interested!

Hey im a builder I’ve sent you a request on discord 6XJ8#6281

1 Like