Hiring Mesh Designer

About Us

Hey there, I am Co-Founder JamieWallace_RBLX from the State of Wasco development team. We are a small group that are hoping to create a police role-play game for all to enjoy!

The Team
@Jambo0304 - Builder
@yasir10001 - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a mesh designer who will create small models, such as food items and other small assets, many of these items will be intractable and common so we need a low-poly design, you will be required to work when you feel you are best available, we do not have strenuous work hours. Any more details leave a comment or contact me via the linked social media.

Our game will require approximately 25-35 assets.

Payment

Payment will be discussed upon contact, you will be paid accordingly based off of your work, do not expect high payments, we’re a small group. NO specified payment amount.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/jamiewal_rblx
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Please do contact us!

Regards,
JamieWallace_RBLX
Co-Founer, State of Wasco

Hey there! I’m quite interested in this oppurtunity! Here is a link to my portfolio: Asset Modeler for Hire [Taking Commissions] [OPEN]
My discord is Isukali#2787 in case you want to continue the discussion there!

1 Like

Sent a friend request, (Jamie Wallace#7339)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.