[HIRING] Mid-High Detail Filler Buildings

Hiring

About Us

The Republic of Scotvia is a Ronation-LAWSIM-MILSIM-City RP hybrid based in Alaska with around 2.9k members total, 500k visits at one of our games and 40-90 concurrent players on the same at all times. We are working on our next game known as the City of Juneau v4.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team to create a few filler buildings (no rooms/props for interior and focused on exterior.)

Real life downtown Juneau, Alaska buildings:

Other filler buildings we already have:

Filler buildings weā€™re looking for, unfurnished interior and empty rooms but lots of windows for light:

We need 10 different style filler buildings each with 3-5 variations in color/materials.

Payment

We are paying 1000 R$ per filler building for up to 10-15 buildings (not including variations as an individual building). Our preferred payment method is group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact me at my Discord @trumbama#1779 :wink:

2 Likes

Added hopefully I will work with you at Attacky#0213 (will do it when I get home)

You guys pay with PayPal any chance?

no unfortunately we dont have paypal.

I recommend @pailbucketman, great builder!

Those arenā€™t mid or high poly lol. And thatā€™s a term you use for 3D modelling not building. Could specify if you wanted a ā€œhigh-polyā€ style. Quite different lol

1 Like

Hello @trumboma! I am interested in fulfilling your position as a builder. Here is my portfolio.

Thank you,
-JAYDENREED00_ALT

Hello! Iā€™m interested in this job and I tried to send you a friend request on discord, but it said that the name was incorrect. You can add me at jawa2278#1044

yeah i wanted a high poly style

Heya! Do you need UI designers?
VB,
ValcanBlizzard#7842

@Micah2247 is perfect for this job. His discord is MicahPlayz#6331

Sorry but you say you want high-poly however this only truly applies to 3D modeling outside of the studio is this what you want? Or rather buildings inside of studio like it appears in the pictures you provided.

renamed it to detail instead of poly i would accept 3d models imported to studio however if theyā€™re good enough

I dmā€™ed you on discord regarding a few things.

Do You Guys pay in paypal?Because I would Rather That.

as I said earlier, we donā€™t have paypal.

Okay I will think about it Goodluck!!

hello im interested heres my portfolio:

hope to work with you soon :grin:

-Jack

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.