(hiring) modeler, scripter, ui artist for a cruise ship story game (LOWPOLY MODELERS)

About Us

Hi there! Im Devixlite. I’m looking for a professional Modeler (Im looking for lowpoly professional modelers) , scripter, and UI artist (You must also be a professional/good drawer for custom drawn UI.) who are willing to help me create some furniture and UI for a current story game I’m working on. This game will possibly take about 2-3 more months to complete until release. Im going for a break in style game. Credits to break in. (You must have a few years of experience in order to join the team, or just really good at modeling,scripting, or UI.)

• Modeler Assets: 50-80
  • UI Assets: Most likley 20-40? I cant count exactly how much I need but about 20-40.

The Team

@username - Scripter

@username - Modeler

@username - UI

You can see our progress so far here: CS - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional modeler to join our team as our lead content artist. Im also looking for a professional scripter with prior 2-3 or more years of experience. I expect great and high-quality modeling that fits my games standards. And for scripting, I expect high quality. And as always good communication skills are appreciated. The game you will be working on is based on break in but its based on a cruise ship. (This is a story game) Players start on a cruise ship that ends up being haunted by a demon/player and eventually chasing the players off the ship. (I have alot more detail but I can go over it if I need too)

Examples of things Ill ask you too model

• A cruise ship is the biggest model ill be asking for.
  • Tables
  • Kitchen furniture like counters, cabinets, etc.
  • Kitchen applicances like plates, forks, anything that can go in a kitchen ill probably ask to be built.
  • Food is one thing ill ask for but not alot of food.
  • And any bed room furniture a cruise ship has. Including the outside decks of the ship they will have sun chairs and other things.

Examples of our game’s build style.

(In the previous link that’s the style I’m looking for and I’ll send some furniture examples this way.)

Our game needs at least 50-80 new assets completed by with a deadline of 1-2 months. But I need them ASAP. I expect each asset will take between 1 hour or more depending on the detail.

Payment

I am going to pay up too 200-300$ for modeling. I will only pay through paypal so make sure you have a paypal. And for scripting I can pay up too 500$. And for last the UI im paying around 100-200.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, i’m intrested for 3D modeler, tell if you like my stuff : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

1 Like

I might be interested, I friended you on discord. I should also reccomend my good friend @TheDreamDealer, he has some good work.

I am very interested, I friended you on discord! Josh123#0001

Hey there, currently I am busy working on other projects at this moment of time. If I was on board though I would get this done ASAP, but if you are looking for a modeler, I would advise @deoxygenate. Hope this project goes well! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the recommendation @Desig_ner

1 Like

No problem man, Deoxy might be the right choice for this project… I’ve worked with him a few times and has provided some nice work. Actually I think he has made stuff for a slimier game to what @Devixlite is doing so he might be a good fit.

1 Like

It gives me great disappointment in having to say this but I am unable to work on this project as I am occupied with personal work.

Thanks for the recommendation @Desig_ner & @TheDreamDealer

I’m Interested in taking part as a modeler, My discord is Vippy#4074

[Open] Natalie_Clabo | 3D Artist, UGC Creator, Environmental Artist I am interested

1 Like

Interested in the modeling position. (Open) 3D Modeler - #16 by Celestial_Lyxtek

Hello, I am interested in the UI Designer position. DM me on Discord at Zxrizy#0001

I am interested! My discord is BufferyNDuffery#2219 My portfolio is here: [Currently Closed, Slightly Outdated] 3082399: Experienced and Skilled 3D Modeler!

Hello!I am interested in the UI position,contact me at SignsDev7382on discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.