[HIRING] Pentagon5 Team Developers

About Us

Hi there! We are Pentagon5, a team that creates games for people. We’re looking for talented developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on games for people and ourselves!

The Team
@mmistaken - Creative Director
@Bytiiz - Builder & Graphics Designer
@Jupiterc - Graphics
@XxkerrishxX - Modeling (assets)
@Lenoske - Programming

You can see our other post on us here: [PRICED LOWERED - UPDATED PORTFILIO] FOR HIRE - Pentagon5

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers (all kind) to join our team to work for and with us. We expect quality builds, scripts, graphic, etc. Good communication skills are necacerry; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

Information listen in the form listed below.

Contact Us

You can find us here to get hired: https://forms.gle/acT29Q7V6fRMFYLt8

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

What game will you be creating? You just put you’d be making many games and didn’t describe what they will be about.

Creating games for people that they desire, we get paid by them. We will also decide on a team to create games for ourselves.

I know you aren’t in need of a clothing designer but if you are, I would be interested In helping out.

If you want I can fill out the form and link my portfolio, for future reference.

1 Like

Sure, fill the form out! We may need some!

1 Like

Great,im applying perhaps (i do script mostly)

I have submit a form. If I am hired, I look forward to working with you and Pentagon5 as a clothing designer! Let me know if you plan to hire me.

Also, here is my portfolio: MissMae15 | Clothing Designer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.