Hiring Professional UI Designer! [$175 USD]

Hello all, Project Pacifica is currently looking to commission a professional UI designer who is capable of designing a game’s worth of UI based off of specifically structured designs. This will include about 10-12 different menus, small icons and individual UI tasks.

In terms of style, our game’s genre is based off of the artist Simon Stalenhag’s artwork and story, which depicts a dystopian society in which people are addicted to virtual reality and all kinds of crazy tech and drones have basically ruined the world. His artwork is very 90’s based but has a kind of spooky dystopian feeling to it. As disturbing as the concept is, our game is still going to be based around the artwork, which contains all kinds of paintings and settings of dystopian builds and references to current pop culture, in fact our map and many of the builds I did personally were built to be almost identical to his artwork. The artwork’s style is littered with many dark and gloomy images as well as neon lights. I’ll include some examples below, but as Stalenhag is very popular, you can easily find a ton more that we don’t even have room for in our game.

As for how this translate to UI however, our game is a large survival game that will have quite a few menus and smaller features. We’re looking for UI that isn’t overly detailed and follows the designs I have already layed out in parts. We need it to kind of represent the vibes of Stalenhag’s work, I’m thinking some darker backgrounds, neon blue texts and grey tones. Of course, you have full permission to go along with your own creativity here, if you think of a better design you think works better, feel free to show it off. We will give proper references and such if you find you are interested.

For each task, you will work based off of part-built design templates that explain all of the individual aspects of the UI that are needed. You have permission to change the layouts, but they must contain the described assets.

Our project needs these tasks to be completed as soon as possible, and follow a similar style which I will elaborate on if interested, we’re looking for a professional level of detail but also a simple structure for each menu.

Payment:

For this commission, I am offering 175 USD or the equivalent 50,000 robux . We are willing to negotiate to an extent.

If interested, please contact me on discord at DreadNautical#7764

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.