Hiring Programmer for Skateboard Simulator 2

Hey! I’m the owner of Alien Simulator and a bunch of other games with a total of over 40 million visits. I’m working on a sequel for my game Skateboard Simulator with 3.5m visits and we’ll be splitting the revenue 3 ways with the builder. I’ll be designing and producing the game and handling the marketing expenses and such.

Requirements:

• Must have at minimum 3+ years of experience programming with Rbx.Lua
  • Must be willing to contribute 3-5+ hours a week if needed to fix bugs or add updates

Task:

• Renovate the old roblox skateboards in a way that works with FE
  • Applying our skateboard trick animations to keybinds and coding a basic trick unlock system where a player reaches a level and they unlock access to that trick.
  • Programming the user interfaces that players will use to purchase new skateboard styles(ex: pennyboards, longboards) as well as board upgrades
  • Character customization menu

Details:

• We promote positive, encouraging and stress free work environments
  • Work at your own pace, around your own schedule, just be able to meet reasonable deadlines
  • Expected to contribute to content updates including adding new maps and boards, etc

Payment:

33% of gross profit

Screenshots of the first map (we’ll add more as updates):

3 Likes

Heya! Sound really good and I am interested in the position. Do you have discord? Maybe we could discuss on discord if possible :slight_smile:

Erm, sorry about this but a game sort of like what you are trying to accomplish has already been made.

https://www.roblox.com/games/4850718823/Skate-Park-FIXED

If you can manage to make yours different from theirs; perhaps like adding competitions and stuff, perhaps it could work out.

1 Like

Anyone can make a game about something. Just because there is a game called ‘Skate Park’ doesn’t mean that someone else can’t make a game based on that topic. It’s like saying Adopt Me shouldn’t exist because there are adopt and raise games.

3 Likes

True point, thing is many players already have a game like the one he is trying to make; which would undoubtedly not bring many players to his game. It’s like releasing a game about chickens when someone else has already done so, and it’s very popular. It makes your game seem like a rip-off and probably will be disliked.

Yes, you’re exactly right.

@Are31 Try making something like hoverboard simulator or scooter simulator. :smiley:

Good luck! Happy developing!

1 Like

Cool ideas! Keep in mind I made the first Skate Simulator and this is the sequel! We plan for many cool things to be in game on release as well as for content updates! We have to start somewhere though.

1 Like

The innocence of this statement is so pure I love it

1 Like

Oh! Okay! Sorry, I didn’t know :frowning: Well… Still, when making the sequel, try doing something different. Something that skate park doesn’t have. Maybe crazy maps that players can skate on? Skate obbies? Something that will hook players into competition. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.