[HIRING] Programmer Required For Tower Defence Project

About Us

Hello, I’m Cyanitem, the owner of the front page game : Avatar : The Four Nations. I also own my main game, Lenegade, owned by Renegade Studios, an upcoming BR shooter! However I am starting another side project I will be heavily funding

The Team
We have animators, builders, GFX artists, anything else required!

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/3047028805/Fun-side-project

About The Job

We are looking for a professional/experienced LUA programmer who will be dedicated to the project and work efficiently and finish on time.

Payment

I am offering time to time payouts, and an upfront payment if required by the scripter. Payment is all negotiable. (:slight_smile:

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum

You must be 13 years of age or older to apply!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you give some examples of what the scripter would have to do?

For example, script a NPC to NPC combat system, similar to other tower defence games, including the original, I suggest you play one of those

1 Like

Hi I am very interested in this. Do you have discord or skype?

I have a background in game development with main focus on the Roblox API and Lua scripting. I can assure you that I am the right candidate for the job and have the availability necessary to be effective and work in a team. I have the skills needed to create almost anything you would want. I can provide some recent work as well as games in the past. (a lot of stuff is pre-experimental mode so i cant just give a link). I also am trained & skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere, Audacity, Paint(dot)net, Rhino 3D, Solidworks, (some blender), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel. I specialize in scripting but can do all-around work as well. I would love to work with you on this project please get back to me if interested!

Hello there! I’m interested in this project as I currently have time

I have been scripting for quite some time now and I am able to work for at the very least 2 hours a day, I’d like to try out this project of yours! Perhaps you can message me on Discord; Data#0447

Okay, you’ll have to add me, Cyanitem#0302 as I hit the max limit so i cannot add you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.