[Hiring Programmer/Scripter [$100+/10k+ robux]

PyxlFi Studios is looking for an advanced programmer/Scripter.

Currently we are looking for an advanced scripter/Programmer to hire. We are making a game like piggy now the game we’re making is different and we have been really creative and have worked hard to build and design a game that could be a big game. Currently we have the UI and the map fully built. All we’re looking for is a programmer or scripter that can get the job done and and can do it really well. We plan to pay you $100+ or 10k+ robux. If you are interested please contact me here on developer forum.

Thank you for reading!!

You say “we plan to pay you”, does this mean you don’t have the fund currently

1 Like

No, We have the funds so we do a downpayment first then we pay the rest right after the work is done plus a % after because games like these have constant updates and changes.

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 4 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

Edit: You provided no contact information at all

What does Piggy type game mean?
I’m mildly interested in the project so message me @Eye_1 #5800

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.