[HIRING] Project Help

Hello!

I am Luf19, I am building a game with my friend that is refering to the real world. What I mean by that is, that you will be able to conduct diffrent duties, for instant as an Officer, Firefighter, Medic, Citizen and much more!

The Team
@Luf19 - Management, Builder
@TheHelotionGamer - Builder

You can see our progress so far here: [Placeholder] State of Claybridge - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a highly qualified scripter that can script various of scripts. Scripts that involve vehicle handling, team changer, advanced clothing system and up to scripting tools.
Also we are looking for a GUI Developer to create awesome looking GUIs that will be used all around the game. And mainly, I need a modeler that can work with blender or any sort of modeling programm to create mesh parts, such for instant a gun, gun holster, and various armour and clothing parts.

Pictures: Screenshot by Lightshot, Screenshot by Lightshot

Payment

We are paying with PayPal. I can assure you to pay you, as I am ready to pay you before hand. The amount of payment will be discussed when hiring as I need a large amount of assets.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.
Thanks for reading! :smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.