[HIRING] Quality Developers

We are in need of quality developers. (Builders/Scripters)

Looking for experienced builders, and scripters, who can work on a team/finish assignments.

Contracting

About Us

Hi there! We are Ammunition Studios, we are close to completion with our first game, however, we’re looking for builders and scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on completion and perfection.

The Team
@BlueTheCreator - Lead Developer
@Vexitory - Lead Scripter
@BarbariousBean - Lead Builder
@you - Other Contributing Developers

About The Job

We are looking for professionals to join our team as we need others to offer their creative and task handling abilities in order to make our game better. We expect high quality builds and extensive adaptation.
We are a chilled, and relaxed community and just need other awesome developers to help us with the work loads.
Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress often.

"Nice to have" traits
  • A DevForum profile/portfolio

• Examples of previous builds

• 1+ years of experience

We expect you to put in time when needed, and complete assignments when possible. We are generally laid back but can be stern if you slack off.

Payment

We are paying R$. We can pay you weekly, monthly, or per assignment, but we would prefer to hire you weekly/monthly.

Pay
  1. Builders (80-200 weekly) (350-500 monthly)

2. Scripters (Depending on complexity will be discussed and paid adequately)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at: will#4070
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

You aren’t going to get ‘high quality builders’ if you plan on only paying them 80-200 weekly or 350-500 monthly. You need to pay much higher for high quality builds. Good luck!

4 Likes

An example assignment would be make a shipping container this week. Relaxed easy assignments, I just want them good enough quality. I don’t think the pay is too little.

Are you hiring any other type of developers, such as UI designers, animators, composers, etc.

1 Like

Animators could actually help us add me on discord. will#4070

Hello,

Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED!] My builder/modeler portfolio

Regards,
Kuba

I’m interested, heres my portfolio, I cannot use discord so…

I will be glad for per asset!

Sent you a fr on discord (stephen#5154)

I can work for you, only if you increase the pay. (BUILDER) RoadmanBruno#1589

Sorry for the late reply, but I sent.

Alright, I sent you a Discord friend request.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.