[HIRING] RB Battles Roblox Event Game Developer Recruitment [CLOSED]

Job Recruitment

About Us

Hey! We’re making a game based/themed around our RB Battles YouTube channel. The game will play a major role in the upcoming RB Battles Season 2 Championship Roblox event and potentially any other RB Battles Championship events after that as well. We are currently on a deadline due to the game being so important to the official Roblox event, so we are looking for developers who can help us work through the tasks that need to be done.

About The Job

We are looking for experienced scripters/programmers who work fast, organized, have open availability over the next couple months, and are experienced working with other scripters code. We will meet up over Discord calls daily to go over your progress and tasks.

UPDATE: Animator Needed!

We are also looking for an animator who is able to go into studio and bring multiple things to life in game. Will pay per animation.

Builders?

We are mainly looking for scripters and animators, however we could also potentially use help from another builder/modeler who is talented in creating unique, futuristic, immersive environments and works fast. If that’s something you’re good at, post some examples! That said, our main priority right now is finding scripters and animators.

Payment

We will start out commissioning for work (amount will be negotiated in private) with potential of switching to percentage down the line depending how things go. We mainly prefer paying per task so there is a lot of potential to make a lot of money in a short time if you are able to knock out tasks quickly.

Contact Us / Requirements

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/TeraBriteGames
Please provide examples of your past work that we can check out on our own time. You will be required to sign an NDA as everything needs to be kept confidential, as a result you must be 18 years or older to apply.

We are very busy working on the event, so unfortunately to save time we will only be replying to applications we are interested in.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

61 Likes

I absolutely recommend working with these fantastic people. I have been working on the project for a little over a month now and my experience with them has easily been my best on the platform.

They are extremely chill to work with and are very hands on and willing to help out where needed. This is an amazing once in a lifetime opportunity which you will be missing out on if you don’t try! :smiley:

22 Likes

May I ask if you need good builder for it? If so, let’s dm) My Twitter is Riddoff.

1 Like

Just updated the post to include that we are open to hiring another modeler/builder as well as I forgot to include that in the post originally. Getting another builder is not exactly a main priority at the moment, but it would definitely help if we can find someone who is really talented in the particular building style we like.

5 Likes

I understand that it’s NDA work and you can’t give details, but could you give an overview at least? This post doesn’t tell us anything about what kind of work this would entail. Backend systems? UI? Gameplay?

Without at least some detail, it’s hard to decide whether we would be a good fit for the position and apply.

9 Likes

Great question! Honestly all of the above. Everyone on the team so far are relatively versatile in what they’re capable of and have the ability to go from one task to the next. Ideally we like working with developers who are capable of handling most tasks involving development, that said we are totally open to developers who are really good at specific things as well. Thanks!

4 Likes

My friend wants you at add him on Discord, as he’s interested: bossman76879#3514

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. As a solo game dev, I’m definitely used to doing a wide variety of tasks.

What are the expected weekly hours? I want to be sure that I would be able to commit to this while still attending my college courses.

3 Likes

Although it would be great to have devs who are working full time on the project, we realize that is an unreasonable expectation. There’s not necessarily any expected weekly hours, we are mostly just looking for devs who can get stuff done quickly and with quality/polish. As long as the skill is there we are flexible with availability and mostly just looking for consistency and constant communication.

4 Likes

RB Battles sounds like a cool opportunity, I’m sure it’ll be much more expansive this year.

Applied. Let’s hope. :innocent:

4 Likes

This seems like a great position. I’ve sent in an application. Thank you for the opportunity!
Best of luck to all who apply!

7 Likes

Hi there! I’m interested in this! Here’s my portfolio [Closed / Outdated] Iggy's Portfolio (Scripter / GUI Designer)

2 Likes

Been interested in the RB series ever since it was made. Really wanted to take part in the development of the event and I’d love to do this :smiley:

Can’t wait to potentially be involved in ANOTHER Roblox event this year!

2 Likes

Hello! I am interested in applying for the job. Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] Picklespit's Portfolio (Scripter)

1 Like

Hey! I am a builder, I don’t know if you’re looking for that but saw it tagged. Here is my portfolio!

1 Like

Seems as if TeraBite Dms are close, is there another way to contact her through twitter?

Reply with your portfolio if you can’t DM.

2 Likes

The RB Battles team is awesome, highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I don’t know much about how Twitter works but my Twitter account is Yoesephus please look at it and i would be happy to help for free
Thanks, Joesiuh

1 Like

Hope you find what your looking for, I saw this and thought “huh, I wonder if they needed a builder” but it seems you already have that figured out. Hope everything goes according as planned! :smile: