[HIRING] RB Battles Roblox Event Game Developer Recruitment [CLOSED]

My friend wants you at add him on Discord, as he’s interested: bossman76879#3514

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. As a solo game dev, I’m definitely used to doing a wide variety of tasks.

What are the expected weekly hours? I want to be sure that I would be able to commit to this while still attending my college courses.

3 Likes

Although it would be great to have devs who are working full time on the project, we realize that is an unreasonable expectation. There’s not necessarily any expected weekly hours, we are mostly just looking for devs who can get stuff done quickly and with quality/polish. As long as the skill is there we are flexible with availability and mostly just looking for consistency and constant communication.

4 Likes

RB Battles sounds like a cool opportunity, I’m sure it’ll be much more expansive this year.

Applied. Let’s hope. :innocent:

4 Likes

This seems like a great position. I’ve sent in an application. Thank you for the opportunity!
Best of luck to all who apply!

7 Likes

Hi there! I’m interested in this! Here’s my portfolio [Closed / Outdated] Iggy's Portfolio (Scripter / GUI Designer)

2 Likes

Been interested in the RB series ever since it was made. Really wanted to take part in the development of the event and I’d love to do this :smiley:

Can’t wait to potentially be involved in ANOTHER Roblox event this year!

2 Likes

Hello! I am interested in applying for the job. Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] Picklespit's Portfolio (Scripter)

1 Like

Hey! I am a builder, I don’t know if you’re looking for that but saw it tagged. Here is my portfolio!

1 Like

Seems as if TeraBite Dms are close, is there another way to contact her through twitter?

Reply with your portfolio if you can’t DM.

2 Likes

The RB Battles team is awesome, highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I don’t know much about how Twitter works but my Twitter account is Yoesephus please look at it and i would be happy to help for free
Thanks, Joesiuh

1 Like

Hope you find what your looking for, I saw this and thought “huh, I wonder if they needed a builder” but it seems you already have that figured out. Hope everything goes according as planned! :smile:

I would love to help, I am a good scripter. I would be happy to work with you!

Are you hiring any graphic artists or video creators?

Contact me by discord. I’m a builder. Shinyju#1831. Hope to talk with you soon. :slight_smile:

~Shinyju.

Are you interested in original music/sound effects for the project?

Hello, how are you doing. I am wondering if you would need animator for the project.

Hey, thanks for reaching out. So we already have an animator, however feel free to drop some examples of your past work and we might consider you if we need some extra animation help. Thanks!