[HIRING] Looking for Development Team

Quick Update
Internet is still down and it should be fixed today, I’m using a hotspot to communicate with my developers and people who are interested on working on the project. As soon as I’ve got most of the team in place we’ll discuss about the plans for the game and so on.

Sections:

• [1] Group Link
  • [2] Information
  • [3] Development Team
  • [4] About the Project
  • [5] Reference
  • [6] Payment
  • [7] Contact

[1] Group Link:

[2] Information:

• Hello, I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Mantas and I’m 16 years old, I’ve been on Roblox for around 8 years as a normal player and 4 years as a self-taught developer which you can find my most recent work in the replies section. I’ve had some support on my work on projects I’ve worked on and even managed to become a Community Manager / part of the Staff team for some front page games. I’m an aspiring game developer and would like to have an actual project spark up and help revive the high quality that developers do on the front page.

[3] Development Team:

• Creator - @M_antas
  • Programmer - @Open
  • Map Designer - @Drakuvis
  • Sound Designer - @Open
  • Visual Effects - @Open
  • Animator - @Open
  • Modeler - @Open

[4] About the Project:

• The game itself is based on a Samurai game called Ghost of Tsushima which consists of a open world adventure experience having a story line as well as side missions and activities to boost your stats. Although it sounds like a great idea it’d take way to long to complete and would cost a lot of time and effort which I’d like to instead start out small. I’m looking for people who are able to build in a realistic style using Roblox terrain and people who have high quality work. We’d have some of the same features as the game but instead we’d work on a demo version a little place where players would be able to fight eachother / duel after the demo is fully finished we’d continue to the next phase of the game consisting of making an actual story line (open world game) a lot of other details can be discussed once a development team is discussed because I don’t want any other developer taking the ideas I’ve thought of.

[5] Reference:

Ghost of Tsushima - Official Story Trailer - YouTube GHOST OF TSUSHIMA Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO (PS4 PRO) - YouTube

[6] Payment:

• The situation about payment isn’t something talented developers would like to hear, I don’t come from a rich family with stable income sometimes I have my own problems with money and I can’t help my parents as well. I hope you understand my situation and don’t take it as a way to instantly deny the idea / project because that’s what most developers do. I understand everyone needs a way of making money for their effort and time spent but we could get investors and donations later when people see potential in the game. I’ve got some friends who could potentially be able to pay you USD as well if they accept my offer to fund the game by a little but otherwise you’d be working out of passion for the project as long as we’re in closed community status.

[7] Contact:

• Discord: Mantas#7138
  • Twitter: M_antass

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.