[HIRING!] SCP Development

SCP Development

About Us

We are a newly starting SCP group, with a site already built. However, I am now looking for someone else to start development on the new site.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead developer. A whole new site with 4 sectors is needed. It should be relatively high detail, in a sci-fi theme, with lots of tech. More information can be given if you enquire further.

Payment

We are paying a maximum of 20k for the site, but this price can be negotiated either way. Payment will be after completion to guarantee consistency and completion of the site.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. My tag is PieRicky#4256

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m seriously interested, I built a really simple look alike to an SCP facility(Discord: Pixel#0005).

1 Like

When you mean by site u mean like an actual website with front end + backend or what ?

1 Like

Btw, If you do mean an actual website I make websites using Express.js backend, and normal html front end

No, he means by an SCP facility…

Examples

Oh… i feel pretty stupid lol

1 Like

Its all fine. Mistakes are made.

1 Like

This project is still open if anyone would like to take it. SO far nobody has impressed me with their work.

I am very interested! Discord: TheAposol#5823

I’m interested… In your Building Position.

Koroukk#1845

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.