[Hiring] Scripter and UI Designer for a Simulator

About Us

Hey, I’m Armo. I have been a user on Roblox for nearly 6 years now and recently I have started to work on a game called Catalog Simulator. We hope for this to become an entertaining game for Roblox players and hopefully we can leave a smile on their face.

A Taste of the Game

I haven’t 100% figured out this Simulator but I will try and explain. In this game, you will go around collecting money off the ground and players would have to use that money to buy either limiteds or pets. Each crate/egg will have a rare/secret item so it’s something players can try and use their luck to obtain.

What I’ve made so far…

(It’s not much, but so far I have made a unique Dominus which is purchased through a developer product and the containers for the others. Also ignore the background, that’s not going to be the final map)

Whats been built so far

The Team
@Armogone - Lead Developer
@Natalie_Clabo - Low-Poly Map Builder
@Wardenplayzxx - Pet Modeler
@nottaken - Scripter
@nottaken - UI Designer

About The Job

I am looking for a professional Scripter and UI designer who is positive and has experience in the Simulator industry who sees the potential of our game.

Payment

The ideal payment for this game is % since I am looking to spend the Robux saved up on Sponsored Ads bit by bit.

Scripter - 20%

UI Designer - Either 1k - 2k Robux or 10/15% of Game Revenue

Contact

You can contact me via Discord, my tag is Mani#0007 or through Roblox, my profile is: Armogone - Roblox

Since I am new to the Forum, please let me know what I can improve on, thank you :smiley:

im interested, i sent a friend request on discord

emm your discord is worng i cant add yo

Sorry, my nitro ran out. Try Mani#3806

DaleTheWhale#2020, message me there. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.