[Hiring] Scripter needed for high potential simulator

About the Team

Greetings! I am the sole developer and map builder for my upcoming simulator game. Unlike someone who hires an absurd amount of developers for their team, I am ready to create a fun simulator game for others to enjoy, while keeping everything in control.

The Team
@DarkXNinjaz - Builder / Map Designer
@Apply Now! - Scripter
@Soon - 3D Modeler

A small amount of the map has been completed.

About The Job

I am not only looking for a regular scripter, but someone dedicated and familiar with the simulator concepts + skills needed to create one. This game has a lot of potential, as I will be investing 100k+ into the game. The games style will be similar to Soda Simulator, Ramen Simulator, and Fart Simulator. All 3 of these games share multiple similar aspects that keeps bringing players back, and I have the formula and secrets on how to generate and create a simulator game that many players will love. Just like constructing a building, or a pyramid, everything has to be perfect and well planned out. There isn’t a room for error, especially for these huge games.

What do you need to script?

If you are interested in working with me, do not hesitate to contact me on Discord for a further detailed explanation, as the one here is quite vague. You will need to script the entire game, and some of it includes: a clicking / selling system, shop GUI system, a ‘ranks’ system, an entire pet opening / pet system, + double jumps and more. More detailed explanation on Discord.

Requirements: Active daily, good communication skills, experience, a good attitude, open to work dedicated and fast, and respectful.

Payment

I am paying 8-10k Robux +, and a percentage of 5-40%. All this is negotiable.

Contact Us

Please contact me on Discord: 6dark#4343. If you are interested, I would not hesitate to apply as I have great confidence that this game will do quite well. This is a chance to make a name for yourselves.

I thank you all for reading. Cheers to a new game!

1 Like

You are asking for an entire scripted game for 10k robux, it should be 50k at the LEAST.

1 Like

Intreesed My discord is HarryMcFlury#8910

I stated there will also be a percentage included…

Im a 3D modeller and a scripter with +4 years of experience : Intermediate 3D Modeller Portfolio (Low to High Poly)
This is my portfolio.
My discord is SoalReapeeCaptain#7773

Hello I sent You a Friend request on discord and. Her is my portfolio [For-Hire] RobloxyDevFem Portfolio
I am interested in this game and look forward to working.

Interested, just sent a friend request on Discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.